B&W 802D -- Classe' CA-5200 vs. Rotel RMB 1095?

Need quick input. THe question is whether getting a 5200 at $5k vs. getting a 1095 at $1.5k is a choice that will deliver "years of happiness" with improvements in the the speakers at all volume levels. HT system includes DS8s for surround and HTM4 for center. Thanks.
guybguy
Thanks. Sorry for the redundancy, just trying to get fast input as I must decide quickly. Big difference in $$, but I expect I willt ake the plunge. Why stop now?
Briefly used Rotel for whole system. 5200 would replace this. Next step after this monoblocks? Not this week
Classe is a better amp and will sound better. Only you can decide if the price difference is worth it. I don't know the retail of the 802D's but, I know they are not cheap. IMO, I don't think you will be doing them justice by going with the Rotel.
I own Rotel and champion them when appropriate but this isnt one of those times. My father owns Classe so either take it as I am speaking from experience or a bias but if a long term amp is the goal the price becomesincreasingly irrelevant. My father sunk $50K into his system last year and stopped at the ageing Classe amps (the only thing he didnt replace other than his surround speakers)....they perform that well.