B&k 200.2 , audio research 100.2 . Parasound a21 . Which one to buy?

I have a Marantz 7702mkii as a pre pro and want to get a two channel amp to drive my monitor audio silver 8 's . The B&k is the most affordable , but I am intrigued by the a21 and audio research 100.2 .Which one would best match up to my speakers , and if neither which route would you go ?
nesto719

Showing 6 responses by nesto719

Thank you for the honest review ! You said monitor audio won't play loud , but are they a good speaker to even match an amp to them? 
Would you say the marantz is a good pre pro for music or would a halo intergrated be better ?? I really want to try that audio research amp though 
Would you say the marantz is a good pre pro for music or would a halo intergrated be better ?? I really want to try that audio research amp though 
I really want that tube sound without having to go tubes , so sounds like the 100.2 wins over vs the parasound a21 . The intergrated halo interested me because I like the sabre Dac and always thought  that a intergrated would be better than using a AV prepro for music 
Well I must ask,  is the 100.2 really worth 1700 ? Does it help make non cd music sound decent still or is it strictly an amp for high quality sources? I guess I'm stuck over the more is better mentality, with wanting a higher powered amp , thinking it will do a better job than a 100 watt amp. I really wish I could demo the amps I'm interested in instead of having to buy something , while crossing my fingers hoping that's it's the real deal !!