Aurender N100H vs N10

Hi,

I currently have an Aurender N100H connecting to a Lampizator Lite 7 DAC via USB.  I am thinking about upgrading to N10, but considering the huge price difference, is it really worth it to get the N10?  The most important thing to me would be the sound quality.  Would the sound improvement be significant enough to justify the extra money spent?  Thanks for your input. 

respected_ent

Showing 1 response by hgeifman

@respected_ent, I also agree you should audition the Aurender servers so you can make the right decision.  

In my case, I brought 3 albums to my dealer and listened on the Aurender N100h Music Server.  After 20 minutes of listening, I felt it sounded compressed, not natural and I did not like it (my opinion).

I then played the same 3 albums on the Aurender N10 for 30 minutes. The sound quality was amazing. The music was clearer, had more bass, had more air and sounded fuller. It sounded more like music to my ears than the N00h. I ordered the Aurender N10. Its high cost was justified based on its excellent sound quality. 

My Aurender N10 Music Server is a welcomed addition to my audio system.  My audio system sounds more open, more natural, clearer, better bass and I am very happy I purchased the unit. The ability to switch back and forth between Tidal music streaming and my stored albums in the App is now a very easy process (one mouse click).  The Aurender iPAD app is much easier to use than my MAC Book Pro computer.  Album selection is also excellent with several different album selection choices available.  The Aurender N10 Music Sever is highly recommended for its great sound quality and ease of use.

Sound quality is very important.  In my case, I asked many questions, talked to many people, read many reviews and auditioned various servers to help me make the right decision. I hope this helps.