Auralic vs Aurender

I'm trying to decide between these two companies for my next purchase. I have been using Bluesound for a few years now. Bluesound Vault 1 and node2 and a node1. Was looking at the Aurender A or N series and the Auralic Aries G1--any thoughts and thanks--
wjt3
Jackd-- would  the hdmi on the g1 or g2 be able to go to the Ps Audio Direct Stream dac? If you would know-thanks
wjt3- there is no HDMI connection of the G1, only on the G2/GX series.
It is not compatible with the I2S on the DSD, only as Lightning Link exclusively between the Auralic components.  I have an Aries G2 and it sounds fantastic streaming to the PSA Direct Stream dac.  USB connection sounds much better than AES.  The Aries G2 is a major sonic improvement over the Bridge II.  Roon with this combination doesn't sound nearly as good as utilizing Lightning DS.  Auralic's OS is very good and the hardware/software combo is rock solid.  I stream wirelessly via AirPlay.
Thanks-- so maybe I should look at the G2 before trading up to the Aurender N10??? thanks again

@wjt3,  As I stated above, I recommend the Aurender N10 music server for its excellent sound quality, build quality and an easy to use interface that makes finding your music simple.   The Aurender Conductor App enables me to quickly find the album I want and play it.   The Aurender has a 240G solid-state drive that is used to cache music for playback for the very best sound quality.

As you can see from above many posts, the selection of a music server is not an easy decision or process.  It seems, everyone has a DIFFERENT server recommendation.  I suggest you make a list of the important features your music server needs and your questions.  For example, please review:

1) What is your price range for a music server? 

2)  What features does your server need?   For example, I wanted my CD albums stored in the same box, wanted Tidal, Qobuz Streaming Services and also Internet radio stations. And, also the ability to add more additional streaming services when they become available. 

3)  Do you want a DAC built into the streamer or a separate DAC?   For maximum flexibility, I decided on an external DAC. 

4)  What digital outputs do you need?  I decided on a Music streamer with BOTH USB and AES/EBU digital outputs to my DAC.  In most cases, I prefer the AEB/EBU connection (a very high priority for me).  Some music servers offer an Ethernet audio connection for output. 

5)  Is a Roon interface important to you?  If needed, you need a Roon enabled server.  I decided that Roon is NOT required.  In my case, the Aurender Conductor App is easy to use AND DOES exactly what I need.  However, several of my friends purchased a Roon enabled server and likes it very much. Another friend purchased the Roonlabs Nucleus by Roon Music Server and recommends it.

6)  Your server needs a controlling App that runs on an iPad or something similar.  You need to review the App to ensure it supports your needs to easily find and manage your music selections. 

7) Does your server offer Remote Internet Technical Support?  The Aurender does.  I used this once and they solved my user operational issue very quickly (my error).  

8)  Since I have owned my Aurender N10, Aurender has made several software updates that have greatly improved the features of the N10.  These updates were contained in various software updates that are easy to install.   Your selected server needs to have the ability to be quickly  updated.   

9)  Sound quality is the MOST important.  In my case, I asked many questions, talked to many people, read many reviews and auditioned various servers to help me make the right decision.   I selected the Aurender N10 Music Server for its excellent sound quality.

I hope the above helps you make a decision.  Thanks....