Auralic Multi Zone Problems

First, I am enjoying the quality of the music with Auralic streamers immensely. I have two brand new Aries G1’s, an Aries Femto and a Mini. I am also running SONOS in the same rooms and more. SONOS, as we all know, does not have the quality audio but as long as I stick to Apple Music (lossless supposedly), Sirius etc. (i.e. not FLAC files) I can play all zones together - no skips. It becomes an issue only when playing FLAC files. So I had hoped that Auralic would have solved this problem. Much to my frustration playing even only the two brand new G1’s together I get skips and interruptions. All the units I have play fine alone - no skips - but as soon as I put them in a zone I get skips. I have all of them set to 44.1kHz so only CD quality. My WIFI streams at 1,200mps so the 1 something MPS that a FLAC file takes should not be an issue - we stream 4K movies on several TV’s at the same time no issues. It is very disappointing as I invested all this money to be able to play high resolution music on all my 4 reference level systems at the same time to no avail. Is anyone experiencing similar issues? Any suggested solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 

Bjorn

bjorn154
Bjorn sorry to hear you're having troubles you should post this in the Auralic forum under support:

https://community.auralic.com/

It's an excellent community lots of helpful members plus Auralic staff.