Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaning System

Can anyone comment on the Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner?
I just came across this today on the web when I did a search on ultrasonic vinyl cleaner. I am looking for a quiet record cleaning machine. I have a nitty Gritty machine but it is too noisy.
almandog
Garage style records are cleaned wonderfully as well. For the audiodesk, one is able to set the duration those pads are put to work in cleaning the record.So I wouldn't write this RCM off.

I just cleaned two absolutely disgusting records that looked like it went through mud(abuse)... After going through the audiodesk treatment, they came out looking as good as new.Fuss free and fully automated!

While mine is working perfect, i do feel that quality control and after sales service needs to be improved.Reiner seems to reply people only selectively.
I wonder how many are using the AudioDesk Vinyl Cleaner with no problems. This is, far and away, the easiest way to clean your records, and I would use it were it reliable.
Recently local dealer was kind to offer an exchange of a brand new set since they just received a batch of new shipment. 3 sets brand new out of the box, none works! First set: rollers not moving. Second set: the water doesn't pump up. Third set: Doesn't turn on at all. That's how unreliable it is. I finally gave up and asked for a replacement of a different RCM. a
Ical, that is very disappointing. I don't have one any longer and have a VPI with the delrin tube, but I still have not cleaned any records since I sent the Vinyl Cleaner back. I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet.
Gents,

Sorry, I should have clarified that my little rant ("...audio jewelry) was in response to Thuchan's note on the LR1 unit, not the AudioDesk.

But the reports about the poor reliability of the Ultrasonic cleaner are disappointing. I have thought about building a similar cleaner, only using Megasonic transducers instead of Ultrasonic units which can pit and etch vinyl and other materials.