Aric Audio Systems Unlimited Preamp

They have a tube model called Unlimited that appears to be a decent value for < $800. It is tube rectified and with pair of tube voltage regulators and 12AX7 driver tubes. It even has a phono stage. Anyone is familiar with this preamp?
128x128kalali
Hey Joe, Thanks for your post and I'm glad that you're enjoying the 6BQ5 Push-Pull! It always amazes me how those little tubes can be such powerhouses. And they sound really darn refined to boot! Best regards, Aric
Post removed 
I've had Aric's phono amp for a month now. It is the "special" as it has a few upgrades to the regular phono pre-amp listed on the website.

I could not be happier with this amp. It replaced a Graham Slee Era V and is a major improvement. I was looking for a richer, more organic, smoother sound and this amp delivers in spades! I figured it would be an improvement over the Slee, but I was not prepared for what a substantial improvement it is. I run it between a VPI Scoutmaster and a Plinius integrated. It fit right in the chain seamlessly, which hasn't always been the case when I've added a new element to the system. Props on a substantial improvement to my system, as well as my vinyl listening pleasure!
Aric, thanks for the heads-up on the review and Congratulations.

I keep hearing superlatives from @mac48025 which makes me wonder if the Enjoy The Music reviewer would have been able to write sentences, had he heard 'that' 300B!!! Or get his wife to leave the audio room!!! : )