ArcamFMJ29DVD or Marantz 9500 DVD

I appreciate all the help I have recieved from everyone. Last choice I need to make is here. Any input would be greatly appreciated. ArcamFMJ29 $1900 Marantz 9500 $1650? All the reviews Iv'e read seem equal but I won't have a chance to test them first at home. Will be running through Arcam AV 300 Thanks all.
paladinvp
Marantz won't outperform Arcam in video quality, but Arcam will outperform Marantz in audio quality
Yxlei obviously own either...it's his opinion until he reads this ....then all of a sudden he'll own one of the above or concoct some story that he has heard both.......I OWN THE MARANTZ 9500 and compared it to the arcam FMJ-23........The Marantz is the STATE OF THE ART UNIVERSAL PLAYER ON THE MARKET TODAY......the arcam is only a cd player, but the 9500 sounds much more "natural" than the digital sounding Arcam....the Redbook cd playback is the best I've heard....even better than the celebrated Lector Tube output cd player that's supposed to rival the best out there at ANY PRICE.....and wait till you here the STONES on SACD...and Sting on DVD-A....this unit with Marantz's HDAM is STUNNING in all aspects...AUDIO...VIDEO.....The Denon's are Unreliable...and why pay the Xtra money for the MACINTOSH or the McCormick ....I love both those those units....BUT THE MARANTZ DV 9500..does it all, equal to or BETTER than the big boys......check it out yourself.....The MARANTZ DV-9500 is "THE STATE OF THE ART UNIVERSAL PLAYER AT ANY PRICE............