Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
AR-LSTs. I've had the crossovers recapped/upgraded, but all drivers are original. These speakers produce the best soundstage that I've ever heard.
Altec Model 19's in mint original condition. I've owned many of the newer highly "rated" speakers and I enjoy the Altec's more. Low power tube amps + Altec's = music.
Infinity RSIIb are my mains now, replacing a set of Zu Druids + Mini-Method sub. I'm currently in the process of building outboard crossovers for them using Mundorf Supreme caps, Northcreek and Solen Heptalitz inductors, Duelund resistors, Cardas copper litz wire, etc. Also adding cabinet bracing and damping to the bass enclosure.

Finally, I'm working with a speaker maker to begin production of new, improved diaphragms for the EMIM and EMIT drivers - I want these babies to last forever!