???Anyone Here UpGrade From Yaqin/Cayin/etc... To Another Tube Amp Considered Hi End???

Say something from Ayon,BAT,AR,Raven,Rogue,Unison etc....
Did you gain anything from the upgrade?Lower noise floor increasing low level resolution?Tighter more defined imaging & staging?Anything?
freediver
@charles1dad  Thank you. 

As I'm listening to the Hegel, the word "obnoxious" is so far from what I'm hearing.  As you all know, there are so many factors.

Just remember:  It all sounds fake.  You just have to find your favorite kind of fake. 
Interesting perspective, devilboy.  I agree with you.  The issue then becomes or the goal then has to be: what is the *least* fake presentation you've heard, or that any of us has heard?  What (integrated) amplifier paired with what speakers has provided the most realistic-sounding musical presentation?
I can say without hesitation the “least fake” presentation of an Integrated/Speaker combo I have  experienced are the Raven Audio Blackhawk with the Raven Audio Corvus Tower System. Following are lists of integrateds and speakers that I or my brother, who has been my teammate in this addiction for close to 50 yrs, can remember owning. And yes, the size of the lists does confirm the severity of our addiction :).  BTW we are in agreement in this assessment. This of course doesn’t mean it is the best there is, it is just the best we have experienced. 

Integrateds

VAC 160I , VAC 160I SE, Luxman 590, Leben CS300X, Mystere, Line Magnetic 518ia, Wells Audio Majestic, Prima Luna Prologue, BMC CS2 and the Einstein the Absolute

Speakers

Acoustic Zen Adagio, Harbeth HL5, 30.1 & C7ES, Salk SS8 & HT2 TL, Legacy Audio F20, Sonus Faber Cremona, Altec Lansing Voice of the Theater, Cerwin Vega, Petroff Lab Towers, Klipsch Corner Horns, Heresy & Cornwalls, Infinity SM100, Montana EPX, Equasound, CeLest Towers, Tekton Lore & Enzo XL’s, Eventus Audio Phobos & Eventus Audio Métis, Reference 3A MM de Capo, Acapella Fidelio II MkIII, and Cardersound Madison