Anybody hear of Jack Johnson?

I bought this cd and really like it. Real upbeat, toe tappin music. Anybody else familiar with him. Song #6 is a good system demo tune.
streetdaddy
It is a very good cd. I enjoy his music. I was just less than thrilled with the recording quality of this cd.

Tyson
Yeah, Jack Johnson is very popular with the college crowds. A friend of mine just recently saw him at UCSB. If you like this type of music, listen to John Mayer, similar stuff but better, at least in my opinion!
Sorry, I will take your word that this is good stuff, but whenever I hear the name Jack Johnson I am always reminded of the Jaime Brockett and his "Legend of the U.S.S. Titanic" and the bloke who boarded with four hundred n' ninety-seven n' a half feet o' rope, after they wouldn't allow the boxer Jack Johnson to baord becasue "this ship don't haul no coal".

My favorite passage in the classic: "He walked around the wheelhouse once....... He walked around the wheelhouse twice....... On the third time around the wheelhouse....... The First Mate he looked on over at the Captain n'....... N' he say....... You wanna 'nother toke, Captain?...... N' the Captain, he say....... RIGHT!!!!!!!!"