Anticables

Does anyone have any experience with Anticables products? I spent over $600 on a pair of honestly cheap-looking ICs from them and after 400 or so hours burning them in I'm hard-pressed to tell the difference between them and an old set of no name ICs built from pro cable stock and heavy metal RCA connectors.

For all I know they are made out of regular bulk copper spools in a plastic sheath and wrapped in a Slinky.
madavid0
One more question. The Anticables speaker wires are unshielded, correct?
Paul's cables ain't a ripoff.  I've used both his interconnects and speaker cables to good effect over the years and have never felt as though I was taken advantage of nor wasted my money. I like his speaker cables, and I've purchased nothing but his "cheap seats" stuff before moving up a tick here or there. 

I just received a power cable that looks absolutely AMAZING!  Will post when I have it hooked up and tested.... More to come.
Scam,you sure don’t choose your words very carefully. First your lame system sounds like it’s showing it’s true colors not Paul’s top of the line IC’s.
As with your latest purchase made in China I wonder if you’ll call that one also a scam?
I am running a shotgun biwired pair of Anticables speaker cables between a pair of Theta Citadel 1.5’s and a pair of Vandersteen 5A’s.  Hardly shitty equipment.  I can tell you I have access to all manner of cable as I have friends who own high end shops and have worked at some of them in my free time.  I’ve had Cardas Clear, Audioquest Kilimanjaro, Audioquest Volcano and various other “High end” cables in and out of my system.  We haven’t found any reason to replace them.  When I say we, my friends who also have semi high end gear have listened as well and we all scratch our heads.  I so want to pull them out every time I look at them but when I listen I can’t find any reason to do so.  No bullshit.