Amplifiers weight

What does amplifiers weight has to do with performance?
im trying to decide between this 3 amps
parasound JC5 73 pounds, Anthem STR 60 pounds Michi S5 by Rotel 132 pounds 
I can get them around the same price 
my speakers is modified klipsch KLF 30
preamp is Michi P5 and a pair of SVS SB16 ultra Sony Hap Z1 and Cambridge Azur 851N
i really like the looks of STR amp 
128x128lordrootman
Wait. Why has no one discussed how a (vacuum) tube amp falls in a vacuum? 🤔 Would certainly be as relevant as weight to an amp’s performance...

One must first decide what class. Older tech (A, A/B) Is going to weigh geometrically/exponentially more than new tech (D,G,H, Hybrid) by necessity. Anyone who has not auditioned the newest new tech (Ice, Hypex, Hybrid) should not dismiss them based upon “old” new tech class D. They offer very good/great performance, can handle difficult loads with ease and dynamic headroom, and come in an efficient package that can be moved around and placed in tight racks/spaces without hernia or fire risk. Oh, and have correspondingly exponentially greater SAF

Sort of Indycar/Formula1 compared to Hummer/Escalade
thanks everyone for great response
this is just a small update 
Whitecameross got me some really good deal on Anthem STR AMP DEMO UNIT can’t pass 
so I have it looks so gorgeous with meter
sound so smooth great bass great details better instrument separation run cool  compare to my A21+What blow my mind and surprise me is I have harman Kardon signature 1.5
200 WPC amplifier in my bedroom set up so I decide to try it on my modified KLF 30 and my jaw dropped wow I can’t believe what I’m hearing from that old school amp now I’m on the search for another one  to my ears I prefer it better than STR and A21+ 
All the test was done with Michi P5 and Parasound P6 preamplifier SVS speaker wires  and interconnect stock power cords