All in One Solution for Streaming

Looking for a all in one solution (streamer + dac + amplification) to hookup to an old abandoned pr. of original Sonus Faber Electa Amator for listening at the dining room table.

Priorities besides sound quality are price/performance and practicality.

Since amplification will surely be class D I see there are different module options, some better valued then others, so I would want the better considered options.

Since this is intended primarily for background music and entertaining  during dining wish to keep budget if possible at around 3k but am open to advice.

Thanks in advance to all.

rost

Showing 1 response by deep_333

Since amplification will surely be class D I see there are different module options, some better valued then others, so I would want the better considered options.

Since this is intended primarily for background music and entertaining  during dining wish to keep budget if possible at around 3k but am open to advice.

3k is not miniscule change, i.e., might as well buy something worthwhile, if you're spending that much.

The Yamaha R-N2000A is not Class D (emperor with no clothes). It is good ol' meaty Class AB and will make stuff sound very good, could even serve as the main piece for many folks. In fact, my daughter just bought it with her own cash! All the guests you're entertaining might become audiophiles!