A public service announcement

Just a reminder that a late night with alcohol, a credit card and an audio addiction can get expensive real fast.  I’m gonna be the proud owner of three new phono carts next week! 😂🎶🎶🎶

128x128jdougs

@dabel 

To paraphase those immoral lines from "Airplane!"....

"....guess I picked the wrong night to post on 'Gon...."

*yawn*blink*rub eyes*

Lets' see....

....that ought to cover the audio portion of the parte'.....a few Kwatts, get a new line drop from the local utility...

....contact AVL cardiology to screen y'all to ensure there's no 'inert bodies' to deal with in the morning....I hate that...

Contact the help 'n have them dust out the haus...

....it's far enough out of town to not have the PD show up and want to stay....

....get the Huey out of storage, it's a bit hard to follow the directions to and definitely From....

....see if the Krell bar is still ’dependable.....not the audio company, the one on the planet...

Anything you want, it’s got.

You Will want to mind what you ’order’, tho’....not responsible for your physiology in terms of ’tolerance’...

(It survived the planets’ destruction, but has its’ ’quirks’..... ;) Comes in handy if theres’ anything I missed....)

Oh ….. my ….. goodness, I can’t stop laughing! 😂🤣 Now, this is the type of party y’all will have to attend. Don’t ever say that I didn’t tell you so, I did. RSVP has been sent @asvjerry

yet another reason to... quit drinking alcohol...!  Although sometimes being drunk helps one justify extravagance... 

I used to justify drinking by thinking it made my stereo sound better, lol... 

Just a thought.  

420, on the other hand, well... thank you very much, sir... and I won't even wake up with a hangover.