5 Dumb Things Audiophiles Believes.

So funny and so, so true, at least point number 5. 

128x128jerryg123

@fittebd - If you watched it for less than a minute, then you have no place here to make a comment on something you've just admitted you hardly watched! - epic AG comment!

@bjoffe /Ben - So, you didn't like/agree/listen/understand; because he has 'painted wood panneling'!! OMG - what a dumb thing to point out. It shows your level of understanding. What possible difference can that have on what someone is saying? Oh yeah - you also don't like his hat!! REALLY? Is that the best comment you can make?

@coltrane1 "He’s not arrogant at all. You only perceive him as arrogant because your ears, and mind, are closed. He’s only stating common sense". - I absolutely agree, particularly with the closed mind comment.

@daveteauk  I actually do have a place here to comment.  Its an opinion.  I did not like his presentation and I commented about controversial subject to get eyes on video. That's what youtubers do. 

Its post like yours where you call out 3 different people that is why other forums comment on this one. Attacks just to attack.  I stand by my comment about eyes on videos is what its about.  I have seen way too many people talk about the same things over and over.  Had no desire to hear it again from yet another person who i have no idea who he is.  

@fittebd I didn't 'call out' 3 people, just two, try reading again - I was agreeing with the third. You seem to be one of the closed minded variety he mentions.

If you don't fully watch something, how can you criticise it?? You can't. Nor can you have an opinion of something you know almost nothing about.

You say he attacks just to attack - when he's just having an opinion, like you believe it's ok to have, which it is, but HE can't have one according to you. Just because you don't want to (and didn't!) hear what he's saying (closed mind) you criticised him. So, you only listen and agree with people that you personally know?! Then you should stay off here. Maybe you also side with bjoffe (Ben), as he doesn't like him or what he's saying, because of his hat and room decor!!

where did i criticized him.  just said yet another one talking same thing and I did not watch.  NOT ONE WORD ABOUT HIM.  And yes I missed the part about where you said you agree.. So only 2 people you criticized about..two more than me.  minus 1 about me criticizing your attack reply.  

I liked it and thought it rang true. Glad I didn't listen to those who said it was a waste of time. I wonder if they watched the whole 10 minutes. How can you argue about speaker placement, etc.? Just because he looks weird to you doesn't mean he doesn't have anything relevant to say.

It wasn't condescending - he was relaying his experiences talking to self proclaimed audiophiles.