Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi there keith, I had a nice little win yesterday. The dust cover on my turntable got damaged in transit from the usa.I would have been happy with just a new cover, They gave me a full refund, so I got a very nice sota sapphire, mk 4, for free.Very cool, a early xmas present.I would recommend a turntable like that for you keith.Easy to set up, theyre great sounding, and you can jump up and down,2 feet from it ,and the needle wont jump off the record.
@misternice @whart@audiolabryinth. The veloce is really good. The high fidelity ultimate reference speaker cables along with the veloce gave my ears a steroid shot. It have it weight details and naturalness that I had not experienced before. Very pleasing sound. The is combination gave very an extremely deep look into the soundstage with great prat. I'm in audio heaven. There are cable and equipment makers out here that really try to make it better. Veloce audio and High fidelity cables are two brands in high that I know deliver sound in spades.
Hi Calvinj,I wish I was in a postion to hear all your guys systems,in person. Maybe just aswell,Im on the other side of the world.I think I might be alot lighter in the pocket.
Rebel 721 has a system to be very chuffed with aswell.Those grand masters would be breath taking too,I would think.
More expensive than both my autos

Aw come on, a pair of used Yugos don't cost that much