How reliable are EAR amps

I never read about them on Audiogon. They seem to be not owned by alot of people or the people that own them don't talk about them. If you have experience with these amps I would like to hear about it.
taters
Are you kidding? They are works of acoustical art. Tim de Paravicini is one of the top designers in tubed electronics. He's up there with Allen Wright of Vacuum State.
THERE BUILT LIKE A TANK;;;HUGE TRANSFORMERS;;OLD SCHOOL LOOK;;;RELIABLE I HAVE THE 859 SET 13.5 WATTS
Very reliable and well built. God help you if you need repair, though. When I needed help, the distributors were very helpful and apologetic, but "Tube God Tim" intervened and took the time out to thoroughly insult me by email because I dared to simply ask his distributor if they were taking time off, as I couldn't get anyone on a telephone to order the part for three days. You'd have thought I said something about his mother.

Mind you, not due to a three day delay or lack of contact: three days where no one answered or returned phone calls about a broken unit. They didn't deal with email back then and encouraged telephone calls for contact.

I immediately sold that piece after repair and will never have another Tim P designed piece in my system, even though it sounds pretty good and looks nice in its way. Too many other guys like Nelson Pass, George Wright (rip) Gordon Ranken and tons of others who make great stuff and are gentlemen.

I'll be happy to provide details rather than being flamed by pro-P fans who don't have any knowledge of this transaction. Mr. P's ego and attitude are well-known in the audio industry.