Anthem AVM 30 vs. Parasound Halo C2

Anyone care to chime-in on these two Pre/Pros? I'm in the process of upgrading from a Rotel RB-1055 receiver.

Thanks...
128x128teonyc
Some audio mag like Sound and Vision or something like that (I'm not really sure which one it was), but it was this month's issue I'm pretty sure, compared the avm 30, halo c1 and a krell. The AVM was the cheapest of the bunch and that was the one they picked as their favorite. Hopefully someone will clue in to which magazine I'm talking about and clarify this:)
I was disgusted that the S&V review didn't discuss the Bryston SP 1.7 - I own one and feel it blows away the Parasound (and I ever was impressed by any of my friend's anthem stuff). Haven't heard the Krell, so I can't comment there... but having made the move from a 1055 myself, well, I don't think it can get much better than the Bryston - 20yr warranty, 2ch bypass, absolute purist piece (no video switching!!). Yeah there's obviously a lot better straight-up 2ch stuff out there, but this is the best sounding (for music) HT pre-pro I've ever encountered.