tt isolation help

what would work best with a rega planar 2 sitting directly on top of it with the factory feet off, herbie iso-cup with the marble type balls , or stillpoints, or herbies tenderfeet. thanks.
danovak
Air tubes, sand, gel pads, Vibrapods, cork/rubber blocks ... there are lots of very inexpensive ways to drain the vibration out of a component and isolate it from in-room vibrations as well.
Some simple springs. That is what many platforms use. Get them from Mcmaster Car website. Cost you probably $20. You just need to buy the right amount of springs for the weight of the table. This IME will do better than anything above
silent running audio custom vr isolation platform
great stuff

kevin works on nucleur submarine resonance for his day job
I think you need to be more specfic about the springs. Mcmaster & carr have hundreds of different springs.
That is where you need to do the calculations. How much weight you have and how many springs you want to use. How can I be specific for someone else's system? Maybe the OP will want to place the turntable on a platform and then on springs. Then it will change some more. I am not adverse to be emailed for specifics. If I have the time I will gladly help.