What power cord are TW Acustic TT owners using?

Hi guys! I ordered a Raven One from Jeff at High Water Sound and it should be arriving soon. I've had no experience with power cords for turntables as my previous ones have all had captive cords. System is CJ-PV5 preamp, Belles 300A power amp, Unity Audio Sig One speakers, Wadia 830 cd player, Analysis Plus Oval-9 speaker wires, Harmonic Tech Pro Silway-3 interconnects. Any thoughts on PC's in the $300 to $500 range would be gratefully appreciated. Oh, the Raven One will have a 12 inch Ortofon arm and Dynavector 20X cart. Thanks in advance!--Mrmitch
mrmitch
I tried a few power cords on my One and like others, found no difference. In the UK, the One used to come with a Millenium record weight. The UK importer felt it made no real difference. Mine came with Millenium feet, I certainly found an audible improvement with Stillpoints + risers. Otherwise I feel the TW decks are so well designed, they are pretty tweak proof
Just wanted to add to the thread that I took delivery of my Raven One yesterday-Incredible! We listened to records all night and the music was so amazing. I cant thank Jeff Catalano enough for everything he did to make the experience a straightforward and pleasant one. We went to his place to pick the turntable up and he never made us feel like he was pressed for time-- we listened to our turntable there. The renovations he did himself on his place showed first rate workmanship with the same care he takes with his audio equipment and music. Thanks again for your help, and my mind has been changed on the power cord issue-using a Gutwire Jeff gave me until the Shunyata I ordered comes in.--Mrmitch
Jeff @ High Water Sound is incredible - one of the best dealer experiences so far.
Totally agree with Madfloyd and others here ,Jeffery of High Water Sound IS far and away THE best dealer experience that I have ever come across.

Whether over the phone or by e-mail Jeffery is always easily reached and pleasant to speak with ,the man has a vast knowledge of music, great attitude, down to earth and knows his product line very well.
All this and more.
Jeff is certainly not your typical audio dealer.

Mrmitch you will not be disappointed....

Also if you are not already aware ,by far the biggest bang for your buck is to Mint your cartridge.

Info at MintLp.com including a very long list of testimonials here on Audiogon.
Like Jeffery of HighWaterSound, Yip the designer of the Mint tractor is also very tentative to his customers.
I would save the money toward upgrading your preamp. I'm not sure that the CJ preamp will pass through the fast transients, linearity and nuances of which that table/arm/cartridge combination is already capable of. I've owned CJ and enjoyed it but I think your setup is capable of bringing more to the table, so to speak. Jeff