Any better DAC then dCS Scarlatti?

I heard about new DACs on the market better than Scarlatti.
StahlTek Vekian and GTE Audio.
Someone compared them with Scarlatti?
Any other DAC compared with dcs?
murataltuev
Perrew, I checked the price and you was right! It is very expensive!
Compareable with Scarlatti.
Murataltuev, you should really try to hear it, I dont think you will be dissapointed:-)
Dear all,

I have the GTE Trinity in my listening room together with the matching amp. Kaiser acoustics has exhibited it at RMAF 2009 in Denver/Co.

I have to say that I prefer the Trinity a huge margin above the DCS. DCS from my point of view is a good device, but canĀ“t compete with Trinity. DCS sound still very edgy and "digital" compared to the Lineatec design of the Trinity.

Best regards

Rainer Weber
Rainer, do you also have or had dSC Scarlatti in your room?
Have you bought GTE or have it for demo?
I'm considering this DAC as it uses 16 multibit DACs per channel and must be something really different from all other DACs on the market!
I'll have it for audition next week and will share my impressions!
Hello,

Kaiser Acoustics is developement partner of GTE Trinity.
So we have all their products in our showroom.

I had several DCS distributors in the showroom and they describes the usual performance margin between the DCS and the other DACs out there. Furthermore they stated that the Trinity is at least the same margin ahead to the DCS.

I have heard DCS at several customers, it is very good but it is not in the level of the Trinity.

Enjoy the possibility to hear it for yourself next week!

By the way: Where are you located? If you like and it is convenient for you, you are also welcome to listen to my setup.

Best regards

Rainer Weber