The best mini monitors you have heard?

Two ways, either stand-mounted or small floor standers. If you have good experience, could you share? I have been using the Kharma 3.2s for a few years, so take that as my reference point. I have heard the Magico Minis...impressive initially but too aggressive for prolonged listening..and arguably overpriced IMHO. I haven't heard the MKII version. I recently heard the Dynaudio Confidence C1, driven by Plinius electronics. I was impressed, esp when i found out it can be had for 1/3 to 1/4 the price of the 3.2s or the Minis. What else is out there? please share.
128x128alectiong
I will add the GAMUT L3 to the list. This is a very fast articulate speaker with good (limited) bottom end. These speakers are very easy to set up and will fit in many rooms. They are truly a ref. monitor and are superbly built. Every time I think I want to upgrade to a 3-way design, I cannot pull the trigger because I have to give up some of what they do well.
(No Regrets)If I had it to do all over again.I still would buy a pair of Harmonic Precision Caravelle monitors.
I'll have to add the Mark & Daniel Maximus Ruby and/or Sapphire to the mix. I heard the Ruby. It has a huge, dynamic, clean sound. You just won't believe the quality of the bass that comes out of that 5.5-inch woofer. These speakers are definitely a cut above what you'd anticipate.
i would say both the ensemble and the chario are incredible, but mini means really small, do i'll go with any variation of the ls3/5..