Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Here, here. I got there late, and only was able to listen to the upstairs system with the Sim Audio/Moon electronics and Theil 3.7s and Sonus Fabers. It was a great time, and I thank the crew at Hanson Audio for hosting this event.
i seem to be posting a lot lately.

today i learned that local audio seller, lou hamilton has relocated to utah. i learned this because i went to audible elegance to listen to the wilson speakers they now carry. let me tell you, they should definitely be heard. they have the alexandras that replaced the watt/puppy series and the smaller sophias. in the big room, the alexandras are driven by mac 300watt tube monos with mac front end. the soundstage is huge and deep, the bass is all there and under total control, it makes you wish you had brought your entire music collection. you can tell its right from the very first note and they are not totally broken in yet. the sophias were in a smaller room hooked up to naim which i didn't feel was a great match for them, but i think they are potentially excellent as well.

tom collins
Thank you everyone for coming up to Dayton Ohio to spend an evening with us! I really appreciated the turn out and the positive feedback we received in and out of the store.

Our best advertisement is you the consumer so please let your friends know about us!

Also for further reference we would like to hold other audio events in the future. We could do them on the weekend, per recommendation. Most of our vendors (Thiel, Focal, Dynaudio, Sonus Faber and Monitor Audio) would like to come to our store and do a "clinic" sometime. Let me know if there is any interest!

Again thank you for your time and lending us your ears!

-Andres (And the Hanson Audio Video Staff)
Hello I went there last weekend the "Wilsons" sounded terrible, there was no bass for sure and those amps sounded very un dynamic, I listened to take five brubeck and i know it very well it lacked any musicality so I left . That place is very un enligtened for sure.l asked them about a nordost pulsar points they sell and they said they have never heard them and had no idea what they would do in my system. when i was their 3 years ago they were anti analog and told me that a phono cart degrades significantly after 100 hours of play and i should go digital!!
nstigator: did you listen to the alexandras or sophias or both. i didn't like the sophias with the naim equipment either. as for vinyl, i have bought 2 turntables from them over the course of the last 4 years. not trying to change your mind, just get a little more info.