Would self quarantine be a challenge for an Audiophile? Home detention even a punishment?

With all the talk about people having to self quarantine, I started to think about what that would mean for an audiophile, and Would it even be much of a challenge?
Normal human being - “I had to self quarantine for 14 days and I’m ready to strangle somebody.”
Audiophile version - “I cleaned so many damn records I had been meaning to.... adjusted my VTA and azimuth and my system sounds better then ever, and after listening to the entire Miles Davis and Coltrane’s recorded output, I realized I could have left the house 2 days ago.”

And would some white collar criminal on home detention even be considered being punished? I’d be so content stuck at home with great audio system, home theater projection, laser light and planetarium show, pinball machine, infrared sauna, massage chair, I may decide to commit some “victimless” financial crime just to play with the toys I don’t always have time for.
emailists
nonoise, the state of things is very far from being fair.
As for doctors to choose what to do in a situation of limited resources, it is a doctor's personal decision. I can tell you what I would do in similar situation. Aside from my closest relatives, this would not be a dilemma for me at all. I don't leave people to die just because there are others who might too. In a war situation this can become a little more complicated, true.
Counseling? It will not be enough. Serious psychotherapy will be needed.
geoffkait,

"A budding Agon bromance!"
Why do you never notice my feminine side?
nonoise,

"I think the worse affected are the nurses."
Thanks. I think so, too..
I don't have to guess who kept us alive in Army hospitals  I know the
NURSES did .
Some of the doc's were drafted and mad at everybody .
It must turn their stomachs not to be able to help the way they want. I'm sure ultimately, that is what got them in the profession in the first place and to not be able to give people the attention and the time that they need must make them feel like they're not making a difference.

I am not of the belief that staying home for a few weeks will make everything alright. I don't want to be Debbie Downer over here but this is going to go on for months AT LEAST. The healthcare profession is going to be so inundated with people it's going to border on the macabre. What worries me is the impact it will have on waterworks, electricity and food distribution. It takes people to run those services.

I stocked up on meats and pasta and alcohol but if there's no electricity or gas to cook the food, I guess it's canned goods? I know this is the extreme scenario but I hope people who run nuclear power plants are okay. You certainly don't want those things melting.

And the silver team? Their dominance is insane. Hamilton is a beast. Ridiculously talented driver on a ridiculously talented team.

The reds?... We definitely need some work.