Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
simao,

I am not, but I am very familiar with Austrian geography and some other details. Cakes and all that.

Falco was, in fact, quite a world star at some point. He was not what would first come to one’s mind when talking about rap, except that he had a few songs that were simply rap enough for even U.S.A. rappers to redo them. I linked in one of those defunct threads to Rock me Amadeus remake. No violence, no misogyny there. Unless you consider "all the women liked him and called him Come and rock me Amadeus“ as misogyny. Come to think of it, it was just the opposite, he was to be an object.

I am yet to find out why, for example, Der Kommissar would not qualify as rap just because the performer was not a poor guy from the Bronx. Remember, this was in the early 1980s, or so. The time when some other posts were mentioning as the time of growing rap scene in New York City. By then, rap was already in, no less, Vienna. And nobody there had heard of all the events and names mentioned in this thread as important cultural influences.

Falco - Der Kommissar (Official Video) - YouTube

Here are the English lyrics.

der kommissar - Google Search

Falco - Vienna Calling (Official Video) - YouTube

And, to end it, this is the face of rap these days...

Leon || Falco - Rock Me Amadeus || The Voice Kids 2019 (Germany) - YouTube
In case anyone thought my placement of Money by Pink Floyd was micro-aggression and had nothing to do with rap...

I invite you to Money by Cardi B. Same things. Big large bills, car (coupe in this case), boarding jets. I just haven't decided if I should mention misandry at this moment.

"Rap", by definition is a form of expression from the "Black"  inner city Ghettos of the USA; New York, L A etc: not to be confused with Korean or Norwegian rhyming music; which is a  facsimile thereof.
Who wrote that definition? Not a person with much of the view.

Sorry, but U.S.A. rap is a minority in the world of rap these days. Why are people so scared to have something "theirs" enjoyed and built-upon by others? One would think there would be some pride in that.

Thank goodness it developed that way. Otherwise millercarbon might actually be correct. Like this, there is rap that mentions no Uzi, no names for women, or whoever, like Cardi B does. I guess, the best that teacher can hope for is that the student becomes better than that teacher.

Or, should we consider rap being a facsimile?

Sprechgesang - Wikipedia

In the world of "Rhyming Music" that imitates "Rap" we can have anything.