Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
mapman,

Now I even read it. It says that misogyny in rap is increasing, loosely what millercarbon suggested and what rap-defenders deny. If that is correct (for a moment, forget about the methodology used in the study), millercarbon may be owed an apology by rap supporters. And, for once, some research would support his views.

That is all if we accept results of the study as valid.

Quote from the study: "Rap on the other hand, shows an increasing trend in misogyny."
"That left Rap exclusively to Black people who are at the bottom of the bottom..."

These days, one does not even need to have a passport to find out how incorrect that is. A good Internet connection would suffice.

Sørsia Gerilja Blør for sør norwegian rap - YouTube
@glupson I'm not saying the study is valid or not nor am I endorsing methodology. The study concludes though that misogyny in music has been decreasing over the past 50 years.

Since rap music is "younger" than 50 years old, the inference may be that since misogyny in music has decreased during this time that rap has not contributed to a rise in overall misogyny. At the end of the day I'm afraid the study doesn't provide enough data to make that conclusion.

Why is anyone who doesn't like rap posting on this thread? 
Talk about being racist. Lots of slams on white people that you don't even know.  Why, what's all the anger about.  We are all people on this earth.   Some people might be to blame but no need to categorize all.  Terms like white this and white that are really not needed and are racist comments.  Look at yourself before attacking others.   I am sure we could find legit arguments on both sides of the fence.  Putting constantio wire on that fence does not lead to anything productive and closes the door for solutions.  Seriously attack after attack and then divert blame at others.  And this is exactly why things progressively get worse.  
I've not ever seen a white non-racist get upset when someone of any complexion points out overt racism.