Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
After trying many Straightwire lower end speaker cables i found that the Crescendos were the absolute best also use there Crescendo XLR and RCA interconnects. To me you will never ever want to upgrade from these. 
Straightwire Crescendos cost thousand of dollars. If they are "budget" then what is not ))).
Would never use anything but Crescendos , compare them to cables as much as no dollar limit and you will agree that they are budget
Rivercable.com has great sounding speaker cables with built-in banana plug twist locks. They matched my magnepan 3.7/1.7 speakers the best with ATI 6005 amplifier. They are made really well, come with a cool birth certificate with a 30 day return policy. Their performance exceeded other budget cables (blue jean, emotiva) and matched any 2K cables I have tried in my system (Nordost, Synergistic research, wire world) 
Flexigy 8 model is a thick flat cable, which I run under the area rug for my 1.7 surrounds. 
http://www.rivercable.com/flexygy8.asp
I second Dueland from PartsConnexion.com
2. Supra Cables
3. audioquest
4. Kimber Kables
5. Canare
however having spent thousands on IC and speaker cables nothing really beats Dueland cables from from Parts Connexion