Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Calliope’s Children Steel Band- Harvest
The Hondells- Go, Little Honda
Frank Sinatra- Come Dance With Me
Neil Diamond- Just For You
@6t5-gto Thanks for the heads up on the MOFI.  I have spent more than that on a record before, but I'm not sure I can justify that, unless I bought it purely as a collector's item.
@big_greg I totally get it, a bunch of folks pitched a fit when Mofi put out the first One Step for $100 and felt that Mofi was fleecing folks. I can understand their issues with the pricing but I also understand a bit about the One Step process and why it would be so expensive to manufacture. The next release in the run is Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, I am pretty stoked because I love that record but the cost is going to $125 and Mofi cites it is due to an improvement in vinyl to JVC type 'SuperVinyl' I also found out recently that they are 'cryogenically' treating the stampers to further improve their consistency over stamps.
All I can say is that I own the Bridge Over Troubled Water version and it is one of, if not the best, piece of vinyl that I own. I have the Donald Fagen as well and it is MUCH BETTER than the three original pressings I owned before. 
Also, if you get a copy and don't think it is worth it you can get out of it what you pay for it or more. My two cents