What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Hey, Loomis - okay, you're on...though I gotta pass on the whiskey.  I hear you 'bout "Got My Own...".  Your overall  comments have my mind going in at least 3 different directions.  Won't address all except to say it does seem groups/artists get it "figured out" and then something dies.  Talking The Who, I draw the line at Who's Next.  Some great songs in it but for me not up there with the earlier stuff like on Who Sell Out or Live At Leeds.  Keith's death augured something more than the passing of a drummer.  I'm sure that's not original to me.  Never got too immersed in SonVolt.  Have Wide Swing Tremolo only.  I'll look for the Ron Wood cover you mention.  Later.
@ghosthouse - BTW, Son Volt's - "straightaways" is a most excellent album. Well, if you like Americana, that is......