What other Hobbies or Interests Do You Have?

Hello,
I was curious as to what other Hobbies or Interests do you have that also take up much of your time, energy and money or is Audio the only one for you?
Being a car enthusiast is definitely my first passion. Always reading about new cars and lusting after some classics.

For me, besides my interest in building a Audio System in the past few years, I am also a Car Enthusiast and Amateur Photographer (actually I hate using that term, more like a photo enthusiast because I consider myself a novice).
All 3 Hobbies have taken much of my time, energy and money. Sometimes I look back and think, wow, what have I done?
Could have saved all that money and time.
So I guess I should list my gear if I am talking about other hobbies:
Cars:

2016 Mustang GT 6 Speed (weekend car, a few modifications) and 2018 Subaru Forester XT (Daily Driver). Obviously both are performance oriented.

Camera Gear: Nikon D750 with Kit Lense, Nikon 50mm 1.8 Lense, Tamron 14-24MM 2.8G
Thnx

128x128jay73
This will probably be unique... I competitively shoot Rimfire benchrest. Had to give up golf and needed a competitive outlet. Pretty much a discipline populated by the retired baby boomers.
I did a lot of sailing in my younger days, thanks to a lot of friends & relatives who had boats.  It wasn't my favorite hobby.  I spent more than my share of time bent over the rail, feeding the fish.
Used to be golf and shooting trap
now it's being locked inside avoiding fake news    ;-)
I’ve been experimenting with the quite versatile audiophile anti-vibration fo.q tape on the frame of my Macho Man road bike and am pretty sure the ride is smoother and the pedaling easier. Could be expectation bias but I don’t think it is. Anyone else use anything like this?
Geoff, I took the tubes out of all of my bike tires two years ago (sort of like fo.q tubes) and I am positive that,
 "the ride is smoother and the pedaling easier"