What is the best digital interconnect

I have a Bat VK-5i and VK-500. My cd player that i just upgraded is a Sonic Frontiers SFCD-1. Now im looking for a good digital interconnect. I'd appriciate your comment. Thanks! (I almost forgot, my speakers are Hales Transcendent 5's)
tubelover69
I've been totally happy with Cardas Lightening with a variety of equipment-- fast and neutral.
Hi, try giving Millersound a call in Pennsylvania. You will have to call information. Check their cable reviews on audioreview. I paid $60 for a .5 meter digital cable and I love it. My experience with different types is limited, however I purchased it based on recommendation from a friend who had demoed it against Kimber silver and Illuminati digital cables and found the Millersound to beat them all soundly. I only had a Monster digital cable to compare it to and it definitely beat out the Monster. Try Millersound, he offers a 30-day guarantee. Good luck. Dan
I use the Transparent Premium Digital Link. It's a coaxial digital cable. They sell for around $300. Transparent has an reference cable as well. I really like the difference it made in my Denon DCD 1290.
I have Illuminations Orchid, Synergy Designer Ref and Illuminations D 60. All are excellent, but they all sound different and I prefer different ones with different equipment combinations. AES/EBU and RCA also do sound different. I bet you could live with any of the tope end recommendations, but if you are going for the maximum out of your digital equipment you will have to experiment.
Give a listen to Harmonic Technology (www.harmonictech.com)Truth-Link (copper) and Pro Silway MKII (2-copper, 2-silver conductor), and Goertz (www.alphacore.com) MicroPurl (silver conductors, copper ground) before making any final decisions. Some of the major problems when system matching are impedance and capacitance of interconnects. These designs hit extremely low values in each category--a major plus. HQ sells only through dealers. Goertz (Alpha-Core) has a 30-day no-cost approval program. Both designs, I have found, are excellent.