Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
To answer your question.... Bryston 7B will whoop any Krell. As far as the MIT lovers.... they are actually made out of peoples garage. I compared MIT cables to regular radio shack cables and the radio shack cables crushed the MIT ones. I guess better quality control in favour of Radio Shack. If you don't believe me .... go to the avsforum.com and look in the audio thread.
heh heh heh .... thats wonderbar .... and do you have any other intellectual comments to make Carl? I trust you purchased the MIT cable.... thats hilarious.... I am falling off my chair..... I hope it was the 5g's one.... eh hah hah hah Back to the topic.... U.S. Amp... hmmm compared to Bryston... which is Canadian... Which U.S. built amp can beat Brystons warranty? Which U.S. built amp can beat the resale value of Bryston? Which U.S. built amp has a lower budget for advertising? Which U.S. amp manufacturer has lower profit margins? Which U.S. amp can rival the 7B for price/performance? Aren't you U.S. citizens proud that you get to live right next to us Canadians?
Canada isn't even a real country, it's just our backyard! My system would handily chew yours up, and spit it out. When God was handing out auditory canals, you couldn't hear his instructions correctly, and bent over instead! It has since become the thing you love doing the most! American audiphiles are convulsing with laughter at your snivelling, pathetic little moronic comments. Mua hah hah hah hah...
Canada is a much better country than the US, just ask the united Nation, we've beat you in every category in the last 2 years.