Ugly vs Gogeous speakers

I know speakers should be all about sound but I can't help responding to the look as well and this presents me with a dilemma.

I have owned B&W Nautilus 803's for many years and love the sound and value (excellent sound for reasonable cost). I would love to upgrade but I (and wife) think that the retro Star Wars R2D2 looking speaker (802) is nothing we would have in our living space.

What do others think the best looking / sounding speaker is? Do looks matter to you?

128x128jyprez
Post removed 
Agree with james_w514 " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder with speakers.".   
At the moment, there are so many audio speaker designs that everyone can find the right ones for themselves, of course, top designs are expensive. The production of loudspeakers has gone so far that the cabinets and technological solutions for them are far more expensive than the price of the integrated electronics and speaker units. Let me tell you that I am CEO at Acoustic Preference d.o.o. and in our projects, we still strive to have the price of casing in the ratio of 1: 1 with the price of the integrated electronics, because we think that the design is as important as the sound quality. Of course, we are therefore constrained in creating, but this is a way that is still guaranteed by the acceptable price ratio.

So, my opinion is the same as James's.

Link, to our fully hand-made solid wood walnut loudspeakers Gracioso 2.0 LE because most of you probably do not know:
http://www.acoustic-preference.com/products/gracioso-2-0/

My two cents worth is this: The sound is important, the look is important.  Why not have both?  Good sounding ugly speakers (or amps etc) ... just pass them buy.  We are spoiled for choice at the present time, so we can have our cake and eat it too.
Sonus faber is the most beautiful hands down end of discussion. The Franco Serblin models. Game over!
the lower end of the Wilson line up reminds me of amusement park trash cans from the fifties and sixties........ butt ugly.
More to discover