Tubes for Nagra VPA

I have just bought used pair of Nagra VPA power amps.
I found that there are 3 tubes are in the input stage, One E182CC by Mullard and two 12AX7 by EI. (But the JS's review for VPA in Stereophile, there are two tube in each monoblock, one 12AU7 and one 12AX7).

My Question,
1. Any VPA user help me what is the real tube nagra originally provided (12AU7 or E182CC)?
2. If nagra stock tube was 12AU7, can E182CC be used without any troble ? I know that 12AU7 and E182CC(7119) is totally different.

In the picture provided by Nagra USA (http://www.nagrausa.com/nagra_VPA.htm), one tube looks like E182CC, because it is taller than the other two 12AX7 tubes.

Any information would be highly appreciated.

JWK
bwv1004
iam refering to my vpa manual, it states that the tubes are ecc 83 and e82cc only the right panel of the amplifier need to be removed when viewed from front.
these are superb amps and i will never have any desire to sell, mores the fool that sold them to you.
You have the factory tubes installed. There was a mistake in Scull's review and even the owner's manual where they describe the small tubes as ECC82 and ECC83. You should use an E182CC and NOT the ECC82/12AU7 as mentioned in the other sources as they are not interchangeable as far as I know.
Thanks for your kind information.

I have some more questions for my used VPA.

1. The tubes life of 845 and E182CC and E83CC in VPA ? In case of Nagra PL-L preamp, 5000 Hours of each tube(ECC83 & ECC81) life is specified in the manual. But for VPA, I could not find any information for the tubes life.

2. So, I consider changing tubes bacause my VPA have used a couple of years. How to set the bais ?? The owner's manual did not provide full infomation of setting the bais.

Thanks in advance,

JWK