Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
AR-3a's will always be in the top 100 of all time. I bought a set new in 1969, still have them and the invoice!

I've just purchased a set of AR-9Ls in remarkable condition...looking for amplification recommendations now on the 9Ls. Something in the 300/300 rms pc range.

Thanks!
Green mountain audio !! Pick one ! I prefer the c-2's and they are 10 years old. They now have new stuff out I would love to hear.!
901's please ! You need to get out more.
My speakers Talon Khorus II are the best for the resting of my Life since i update the xover and récently changed the tweeters and replaced them by Audax ref:TW025a8 .They are giving me happiness and pleasure to listen to Music any kind of Music and i just fell involved what ever and whenever i listen to Music ,i just respected the work they pût into them by changent the tweeters. yes i am à happy man...yes i am very happy .
Hands down Dunlavy SCV with the proper Tube amps Pre amp and Cartridge. I would match my 2 channel room with ANYTHING out there.Just my humble opinion