The urge to tinker is awash. What TT might better mine and why?

Just my normal fidgetitus kicking in!
Will start by saying I am extremely happy with my present TT and cart combo but always curious as to other options.
So I guess looking for opinions on what could be better and why?
How much more would I need to spend to better what I have now?

Presently running Nottingham Analog Spacedeck cw Spacearm.
Cartridge is ZYX RS30mk2.
Phonostage is Goldnote PH-10.
128x128uberwaltz
Side bar question, how do you like the Goldnote PH-10? Did you splurge for the separate power supply? 
@dmix I believe the OP has the GN power supply.

@uberwaltz Why not try moving your speakers onto the tile for better rigidity? 
Thx Noromance.
Budget is not a huge issue IF there is a worthwhile gain to be had.
Although I listen to a lot of digital via streaming etc I still love to spin vinyl, I do not even try to compare the two, just too different imho.

Sidebar answer.

I love the flexibility and convenience of the touchscreen and being able to a-b two TT instantly. Did not crack and spend 1k on a power supply but it is fed through my equicore 1800 conditioner.
Noromance.
Where my speakers are right now gives me best presentation overall. Moving out to tile loses some focus and depth of vocals.
Right now they are spiked to 2 inch maple block's which in turn are spiked right through the carpet to the tile underneath. 
Sure thing on speaker position. I was thinking of moving the rug! Fair enough if they are spiked through. I wasn’t sure.
I enjoy Tidal streaming too but find, in many cases, my vinyl rig is more enjoyable especially with my collection of analog recordings. I heard the Space deck many years ago in London and thought it was okay, somewhat dark and unexciting. I felt that others, at the time, namely the Rock and Oxford Acoustics were better. I understand it’s been improved since so probably a moot point. Nevertheless, if that is the house sound, it's not to my taste.