The best looking speakers

I have 2 systems in my house. I am quite happy with what I have.
but I was wondering, what are the best looking speakers out there?
I haven’t taken up the question of new speakers with my wife, but more aesthetically pleasing speakers might help my cause/diseas.  
128x128johndinius
The new full range Larsen 9's are small, quite stylish and are placed against the wall, so don't intrude into the room. Amazing bass and tonality as well. Worth checking out.
Just like you know a good speaker when you hear one, you'll recognize a good looking speaker when you see it. The trick is achieving both simultaneously, while staying within your budget. Best of luck in your search.
I think the first response in this string was Sonus Faber.  I have to support and agree with that opinion.  My wife will not “tolerate” (I still wear pants😝) speakers that do not look like furniture.  It took me some time to find the right line of speakers to grow into.  Grow into meaning as my budget increased, I could count on the line of speakers to support my acoustic expectations and my wife’s “furniture” expectations.  Sonus Faber has not let me down in meeting my growth goals.