The Best Audio Dealer

My vote for the best dealer award goes to Mario,owner of TOYS FROM THE ATTIC [email protected] This guy helped me break into analog.I made alot of mistakes because "Dave,you don't listen" Any way Mario was always to the rescue.He,over the phone has helped me build an awesome sounding stereo.He has always given me the Best price and I know he hasnt made much money from me.He calls me on occasion to see "whats up" I have never met the man or been to his shop because its over 300 miles away
david99
Steve Davis, at HI FI FARM is one guy I consistantly return to. He is extremely knowledgable and is always available and happy to answer questions. It is rare that his prices can be beat and he usually has a big inventory of choice used and demo products. Been dealing with him for almost 10 years and recommend him highly. By they way, I've never met him, just dealt with him via the internet. Hope to go down to his shop some day.
Well. we do have our opinions!

Still, it is nice to know that most us really do support the brick and mortar stores.

Then again, I would hate to cross some of...'us'...on an internet deal....
ALTERNATIVE AUDIO dundas ontario canada just an amazing store and a truely great staff,honest,honest.honest and fair
Jeffery Catalano at High Water Sound in NYC. I'm newish (2 yrs) to this, he spent lots of time explaining things to me and even read me a mag review of a product i was considering. He is an asset to the audio world.