The Absurdity of it All

50-60-70 year old ears stating with certainty that what they hear is proof positive of the efficacy of analog, uber-cables, tweaks...name your favorite latest and greatest audio "advancement." How many rock concerts under the bridge? Did we ever wear ear protection with our chain saws? Believe what you will, but hearing degrades with age and use and abuse. To pontificate authority while relying on damaged goods is akin to the 65 year old golfer believing his new $300 putter is going to improve his game. And his game MAY get better, but it is the belief that matters. Everything matters, but the brain matters the most.
jpwarren58
@edgewound
If you were trying to say that my comments were irrelevant to the topic of this thread, then you’ve taken my comments out of context. This thread is about hearing loss, and my point is that there are other forms of handicapped hearing, as in those who can’t hear the qualitative improvements of tweaks.
On the subject of irrelevance, do you think anyone cares about your long-winded diatribe about a woman who turned down an item twenty-five years ago? You’re suffering from diarrhea of the keyboard.

bartholomew
49 posts
04-25-2021 6:27am
@edgewound
If you were trying to say that my comments were irrelevant to the topic of this thread, then you’ve taken my comments out of context. This thread is about hearing loss, and my point is that there are other forms of handicapped hearing, as in those who can’t hear the qualitative improvements of tweaks.
On the subject of irrelevance, do you think anyone cares about your long-winded diatribe about a woman who turned down an item twenty-five years ago? You’re suffering from diarrhea of the keyboard.

It wasn't a woman. Your reading comprehension isn't very good, either. 
Post removed 
More to discover