Suggestions to match a pair of speakers to Pass Labs XA25?

I upgraded recently from an integrated amp (Musical Fidelity M3i) to a XA25 power amp. I also chose the Pass Labs XP12 pre-amp for good measure - Wow, not the same world! I mostly play LPs (RP3), stream Tidal through Bluesound 2i hooked to a Brooklyn DAC+, and enjoy my old Marantz CD player.
When I bought the M3i 10 years ago or so, I picked a nice pair of PSB Image T6 - They sound great, though a bit bright with the M3I. Hooked to the new Pass Labs setup, they sound much much better... but I feel I'm missing satisfying "sound", stage/image, better definition, that plus that would make me smile broadly.
I've read many reviews, went to the CAF 2019 in the DC area... But I'm stuck about high efficiency speakers: Horn or not? I used to be a DJ with horn speakers to get the crowds go wild, so perhaps Klipsch would do great, but then I read about Zu (Soul Supreme) and I don't know anymore. I'm a firm believer that size matters, so bookshelf speakers are not for me. My budget is 4K-6K, and I believe that should be plenty to upgrade from the PSBs. Getting 3 or 4 pairs home to try out and return them will end up costing me some dollars, so narrowing it down to a couple would be nice. Any suggestions?
trackmoe
Post removed 
You don't need high efficiency speakers with that amp.  It will drive most speakers out there.  
1Markr, thanks: I just saw that Tekton released a newer version: the 2-10 SET. Nice review from Guttenberg, and perhaps I'll try them out.