Streamer with variable digital output

In my setup, a Bluesound node feeds a Peachtree Gan1 digital amp/power dac. The Gan1 has no volume control and a digital input only. What other streamers have a variable digital output for compatibility with the Gan1? 

BTW, I ask out of curiosity. The Node to Gan1 is a wonderful option for anyone looking for two small boxes and one interconnect for less than $2000. 

128x128dbrewer12345

Thanks Fuzztone for the helpful response and advice. 

Dean Palmer, I was curious about alternatives to the node. 

If you're using the stock internal power supply, there is an easy upgrade available from PD Creative in Poland for the Node. You open the Node (need a #1 Phillips) and replace a board (unplug two plugs and plug one back in) and feed 5v in from a clean outboard power supply. They supply a medical switching PS; you could use a 5v, 5a linear supply. Costs about $125- delivered.

https://pd-cf.com/

I think there may be a bit of confusion here. All the streamers with volume pots or software volume,  only controls the analog out volume.  I am not aware of any that that controls the digital out.

My research tells me Allanblissett is correct. The streamers I investigated appear to have fixed level digital outputs. I don’t know if other responders know otherwise or didn’t read my post carefully. It's an unusual circumstance. 

Seeking clarity has made me more confused than ever. 🙂