Stereophile's refusal to review more low

I have read countless letters to the editor pleading for more reviews of real world priced equipment. So far they have not responded in any meaningfull way. I wonder why they continue to run these letters if they are so focused on the mega buck stuff. What do you think ?
stokjoc
Stereophile is self-indulgent and inferior to The Absolute Sound. I have subscriptions to both. TAS has "the landing" class in every issue....bargain basement $3000 pre-amps,etc. Stereophile wastes precious space on $75,000 turntables.....a product that 23 individuals buy nationwide each year. I don't buy the "I like to read about Ferrari's" argument..... Car mags, like TAS, do review the best of the best for entertainment (and enlightenment for the lucky few), but UNLIKE STEREOPHILE would NEVER consider an issue devoid of comparisons and reviews of excellent, mid-priced vehicles. The "best of" issue is ONLY THE BEST OF WHAT THEY'VE REVIEwed that year, so take it with a large grain of salt.
Remember the days when Stereophile and TAS would fire pot-shots at each other almost every issue? Can you almost hear the whining little voices when you read the enraged "cancel my subscription" letters in Stereophile? Where else can you find so much indignation, outrage, blatant insults, not to mention pissing contests? (excluding Audiogon Forums of course) I find these letters very entertaining, no matter what my opinion of the mag itself. What is it that these people want? Its just a magazine!!!
Well Blkadr, I don't know if you read this entire forum, but I think it's pretty clear what "these people" want. Only time will tell if Stereophile will continue to be successful.
Everyone who reads Sterophile, do yourself a favor: Don't ever look to Sterophile as a source for great bang for the buck components or speakers. The reviewers really don't have the exposure or experience with much of the budget market. Additionaly, reading this magazine will make you feel like sh*t, if you can't afford the best. Steroephile needs more perspective within the real man's budget. It took me 20 years to assemble and afford a world class (i.e., a "Sterophile approved system"). Up to this point, I was always wishing I'd won the lottery, so I could experience all of the sonic nirvana that these reviewers wrote about. Guess what? During these budget times I had the most sonic enjoyment with my previous "lesser" components and speakers. Why? Because I knew these were not the best, and that I had to accept the flaws AND ENJOY THE MUSIC! Sterophile, and it's elitest bretheren need an infusion of reality. They need embrace ALL manufacturers' products and show each of us how we can achieve sonic bliss on any budget!