Shopping for Interconnects

Now that I am building two, two speaker stereo systems in my home, I will need some more IC's.  Here are the pieces of equipment I will be using.  Unsure yet about how to pair the amps to speakers but will try both with each pair of speakers to see which sounds best with which pair.

Denon PMA 520  Integrated amp circa 1989
Yamaha A 500 Integrated amp circa 1984
Yamaha S300 CD player.  Two years old.
Onkyo TA-RW311 Cassette Deck.  circa 1997
Carver TX 11a Tuner.  circa 1986

Budge for a pair of IC's is under $100 for each pair.  Will likely buy two.

Currently have Audio Art IC3's which are nice.  Going to still use them.  Also have a pair of Blue Jeans Cable LC-! which I plan to keep.  

Any suggestions?  Not exactly sure how to shop for cables of this nature since each manufacturer seems to claim different sonic characteristics for each cable.  

will62
At this point in the development of your system you do not need to spend much on cables. CAT5 will do you just fine. If you don’t want to solder you can buy solderless RCA plugs on Amazon at 10 for $6 and CAT5 cable is a few cents a foot. Spending any more on cables with a system at your level just doesn’t make sense. I use it between my DAC and preamp and the system sounds fantastic. Yes, I am a cable skeptic, but hearing is believing. Check out my system in the virtual systems area.

CAT5 also makes good speaker cables just use a few pair together in parallel

Diageng 10pcs Phono RCA Male Plug a AV Tornillo Terminal Plug Conector

@will62 
Confirm with Morrow, but I'm pretty certain their wire is silver plated copper and not pure silver.
To finish my thought

Starting out get some neutral cables whether it be CAT5 or some other inexpensive option, probably just keep what you have, then go after speakers and electronics. Since the speakers are the most colored component start there, find a pair you like and build from there. The idea that you must start with the front end is incorrect. A $2000 front end driving compatible $50,000 speakers will sound waaaaaay better than a $50,000 front end driving $2,000 speakers.

If you want an immediate upgrade and want to keep the speakers, you need to go after the weak link in your system which IMHO are the old integrateds. Despite what some may think, electronics ,especially the power supplies do deteriorate and after 18+ years you are due for an upgrade.

Once you get the speakers and electronics up to a level you are happy with, then, and only then, should you consider spending more money on cables. 
herman.

Not changing speakers.  Already have a pair of Mirage OM 10 Towers and Castle Conway 3 Towers.  Love both paris and don't want to part with them.

Yes, I do agree on the integrated amp's possibly being the weakest link in the system right now.  In fact the Denon just developed a noise on some deep bass notes while listening to a Wes Montgomery CD.  Swapped out the amp to the A 5oo and the noise was gone.  

Going to at least get a diagnosis of the problem to see if it worth repairing.  If not I will likely look for a new integrated amp in the Spring.  Won't be able to spend over $500 at this point unless when I take a transfer with my company at that time, I find that my earnings have increased by at least 25 percent.  That may happen but I won't know until April or May.  

Don't want the new Yahama amps.  Too bright now.  I've read the Onkyo 9050 and Marantz PM5005 might work since they are more neutral to a bit warm.  Also can be bewired which is something I plan to do.  
ghost house.  Will try them and find out.  The Audio Art cable is a combination of silver and copper and that is not bright to my ears.