Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
teo-audio

Perhaps I should have added a smiley face.

I’m an Interior Designer, specializing in Corporate Office Space. After a client meeting, I came back to the office, told Betty the head of the Furniture and Decorating department: "The client want’s cheaper furniture". I can still see Betty’s eyelids flapping as she replied: "We don’t offer cheap furniture, I will find some ’less costly’ choices.

I love a bargain, sometimes the luck of a bargain is a big part of truly enjoying something each time I use it!

I make my own speaker cables to save money to be sure, but primarily because I would feel foolish if I didn’t, and I would deprive myself the accomplishment.

I paid a pro to replace the cones in my 15" woofer's, the first time. Next time, I risked doing it myself. Bingo, another accomplishment, and when my old Velodyne sub's surround rotted, I knew I could do with confidence.
teo-audio

I am sorry for my initial response, I forget everyone doesn't know my sense of humor, and also forget that English is not many member's primary language.

I just went thru the discussion and saw the 'cheap' was started by chackster, and he meant it.
Shipping Progress

• EE015444252RU
Date and time, Status of Item, Location
Feb 17, 2021 6:40 PMPosted249833
Feb 21, 2021 1:26 PMArrived at export officeMoskva
Feb 21, 2021 2:48 PMPresented to export customs and security130980
Feb 21, 2021 2:49 PM Released from export customs and security130980
Mar 1, 2021 12:52 AM Departed from export office