Rega P8 with Alpheta 2?

I’m thinking about a new turntable and the P8 caught my eye. Anyone have experience with this, especially with the alpheta cart?
128x128gphill
 So, i think my cartridge is starting to break in. Listened  to two of my all time favorite albums tonight and I’ve never heard them sound better. The Marshall Tucker Band’s “Carolina Dreaming” was outstanding!
I really think this combination of the P8 with the Alpheta 2 is an outstanding value with sound of a much higher end rig. Glad I made the purchase.
I wen`t from RP8/Ania combo, with the FONOMC III in place, to now own the P8/Apheta II and is about to purchase another phono stage. Tried both the Aria V2, Exposure 3010 & Lehmann BC SE II, and though they are very different indeed these stages, i think i go for the Lehmann? The Lehmann is without any doubt the most silent of the three. Not that this alone will decide it, but i`m having some trouble with the Aria in terms of hum/noise, and way too much than i can live with. The Aria is not defect by any means, but in my house (installing), there is way too much noise when using specific phono stages. The Exposure is not suitable for the Apheta in my opinion, as the lack of gain for that combo annoys me. But you won`t go wrong with that combo (P8/Apheta 2), or the new Apheta 3, which i haven`t heard yet? For the price, you can`t find anything better out there (imo)? 5 minutes and your up & running, and never have to think about settings (VTA, Azimuth, etc.)! Just plug & Play, and a very involving sounding set-up. Hope you choice will make u happy :-) 

any one can help me out as i wanna use a non rega cartridge for my p8 without using spacers. any cart recommendations

More to discover