Rega P25, would it sound better than my CDP?

I am currently using a Roksan Kandy MKIII Cd Player. If I got a Rega P25 with a Benz cart, would this set-up give me superior quality over digital in my system?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, Is the P25 on the same level as my Roksan Kandy CDP? Or better?
agent193
If you get the virgin vinyl LP and CD I suggested you'll understand. A good listen is worth a thousand words.

Stylus drag is an instantaneous slow down of the turntable caused by tracking the record grooves. It is very noticeable with fast percussion instruments and loud, complex orchestral passages.

A properly operating turntable should not be affected by this to any great extent. However, there is this tendency to make vinyl sound 'different' from CD and when you go to a store you should bring salsa and/or complex orchestral records and watch the salesman get nervous...

The Nottingham looks good. Look at the belt--see how rubbery it is. Compare that with the Teres' stiff and rigid belt. They are very different approaches. Why is that? Which is better?

"Stylus drag is an instantaneous slow down of the turntable caused by tracking the record grooves."

Has anyone ever measured this ? The drag of a stylus tracking at 2grams slowing a 10 or 20lb platter (like the Nottingham).

Of course for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, but this sounds a bit like the old physics example of a fly hitting an express train.
I would guess that the Rega P25 may be a better table than the Technodek your looking at. I think one of the magiazines reviewed them against each other a year back. Might want to do a search for it if there was one. The Technodek is really considered an entry level table for high end tables. I would think it was equilivent to a Rega P3 2000. But thats just my opinion. I think its retail price is way overpriced. I also think the same thing about the P3 lol

To most vinyl beginners the entry level decks are under $500. But to the high end audio crowd Decks around $1000 is considered entry level. Funny stuff huh? :)