Recommendation for an audiophile speaker cord that is not "bright"?

A friend has loaned me the Nordost Valhalla I and II as well as Nordost Frey 2 cables. They are wonderful speaker cables but do emphasize the "brightness" of my system including my Wilson audio Sahsa 2 speakers.

Any suggestions? Would used Transparent cables provide a richer bottom end? What about Audience Reference?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you - Gerry
128x128ruraltraumasurgeon
Folks-

I use twisted copper cables without terminators. The system sounds better, so that's where I may end up (at the beginning, pointed in the right direction).

I am borrowing some hi Z (high pass roll-off?) Transparent reference cables to try out today.

Thanks...
When cables are in the wrong direction 🔜 guess what? They sound....wait for it....bright! Hel-loo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naoknj1ebqI
@audiozenology makes a great point. 
There is complex interaction among amp/speakers/speaker cable.

I love Nordost interconnects (currently using Tyr 2), but have never had luck with their speaker cables.

I’ve been using Audience AU24se speaker cables for 10 years with no desire to change.
Stay away from silver plated copper cables. I've have good luck with just pure copper. Verastarr makes a very good pure copper flat cable. Love them. Really helped with the brightness I was getting before and still delivers all the detail your system can deliver.Â