Processor question

Hello all,
    I am considering either a McIntosh MX 123 or an Audio Control Maestro X9. Has anyone heard these processors? Also, do you have a preference of one or the other in a system used for both music and movies?
     Thanks,
           Steven
moag
´´... a good integrated with home theatre bypass. ´´
I have Acurus ACT4    20 channels
As @ronboco I have Mc8207 for bed speakers paired with 6 Monitor  Audio Silver 300 (surrounds and rears) and Focal cc800 vw for center.
I have an integrated amp with Home Theater Bypass for music playback : Soulution INT 330  paired with Audiovector R6 Arreté ( front speakers )
ATI amp. class D  for 6 height speakers and 5 subwoofers

You can always improve your HT systeme along the way.
For me , that’s enought ( I said that before ...)
ronboco...As stated earlier in this thread, the McIntosh probably uses the Marantz processing system, so I appreciate you stating it sounds great with movies.You have a nice setup....I have not heard the Kanta speakers, but love the Sopra line. When I pull the trigger on a processor I will post my choice. Thanks
maxwave....The Acurus ACT4 was the first processor I thought of. I have the Aries in my bedroom and think it sounds great. I just couldn't find one new and did not want to pay what they cost used. Also, I am interested in Audiovector R3 Arrete's in one of my smaller systems. Are you happy with your R6's?
    Steven
Post removed 
maxwave....Thanks for the info. I just spoke with hifihandyman, who has an ACT4 demo. I am considering that piece now as well. 
    Steven