Pet audiophile peeves - name yours

1. Power supplies that are not the same size or finish as the preamp. Who decided this was a good idea?

2. Ridiculous and obvious snake oil salesman
kublakhan
People who complain about free speech, oh yeah......... and Bruce Springsteen.
Those pretentious, self-annointed legends-in-their-own-minds who claim their ears are better than those of the rest of us. Therefore, they are in a better position to judge sonic attributes and their judgements should not be questioned.

BTW, I enjoy Bill Feil's comments and calling out of those who think they are wise. No matter what you do there is always some detractor. Keep it up, Bill.
1) "I'm rating it an 8 but it's closer to a 9"
2) "Minty"
3) "Great product. Heartbroken to have to give this up. Worked great in my system" etc. in conjunction with "Low hours, lightly used" etc.
4) People who get snarky over a typo. We're not writing a thesis, just making a quick post in a forum.
Having to turn the music down to tell the missus to put the kettle on for a cup of tea!

No such thing as free speech, well not according to my *dog and bone provider anyway.

*phone.
No pictures

"Serious inquiries only;" oh yeah there are sharks all over the 'gon. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Lame excuses for why it is being sold. Look, sometimes you just want to try something else and don't need more boat anchors in the house collecting dust.